
Our little pumpkin is now 8 months old! I can't believe it.

She's getting better with the food but it still gets everywhere. She thinks it's fun to spit it out! Not so much fun for me to clean up!

My brother Matthew just moved right by us. He is doing his fellowship for child/ adolescent psychiatry at USC. I don't have a picture with him but he took this picture when we went to dinner! It's fun to have him so close. We get to see him everyday- he pops in for dinner! We love having a "Kramer" around! (Matthew's words, not mine!)

My friend Sarah came over with her baby Caleb. He is almost 2 months younger than Sophie but weighs twice as much!

Not from last week, but too cute not to post! Sophie loves the water!

Me & Soph!
7 comments:
What a cheerful little girl.
Good luck with the feeding/finger-painting sessions.
so cute. i cant believe how sig she is getting. brynlee is going to be 1 in 3 weeks. i am freaking out, went way too fast. so it will be you.
I love that picture of her in the water! She is so beautiful. 8 months - it flew by!
Say hi to Matthew for me. That is soo neat that he so close.
I know what you mean about the messiness with feedings! Kate is 10 months and I go through a few outfits each day, unless I strip her down to a diaper to eat! I look forward to less messy meals, but it's a ways off!
Cute picture with her little sun hat on! She's beautiful, just like her mommy!
I love that b/w picture what a little model. Sophie lights up when the camera is on her...just like her Mom!!!
Elizabeth you're glowing! Well maybe just the hat is, but it makes the picture. You're beautiful and so is Sophie. What a cutie in pink. And yes I'm a little late visiting the blog, forgive me.
Post a Comment