Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Housemates!

We have 4 more people living with us! My sister Rachael and her triplets are staying with us for almost a month! We are so excited they are here! Brooklyn & Jeff drove them here & stayed for the weekend!

We walked around and had lunch at the Santa Monica Pier. It was nice when we had helpers. Now when we go places it is only Rachael and me with 4 babies!

2 Beauties: Rachael & Mika-poo!

4 comments:

Maren said...

holy cow! full house. wasnt she living with brooklyn for awhile too? fun fun! im sure sophie is shocked by all the noise and people but having a blast with cousins.

Rachel said...

I love the picture of you all lined up with babies in arms! How fun to have them stay with you for so long! Lots of cousin play time! :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like you all are having too much fun! I wish I was there. It seems that California is the place to be.

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I miss you guys! Don't let the babies forget about me and Jeff. We'll see you August 17th in Oceanside!