Sophie and I just got back from Arizona after being there for two weeks. My sister Tarrah was about to have her third baby boy, so not wanting to miss the opportunity to be part of this experience, Sophie and I hopped on a plane and flew to AZ! I attached some pictures of our trip!
Since the baby hadn't come yet, Rachael, my mom and I got pedicures! Sophie tried, but her feet couldn't reach!
My dad retired from Chair of the Orthodontics Department at the dental school, so we threw him a surprise retirement party to say goodbye.
A week later, there was still NO BABY so I decided to get a dental check-up! I was so disappointed- I had a cavity :( and I had to get numb which I hate!
Finally! On July 1st, a week after her due date, Tarrah gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! I raced to the hospital at 4:45am! It was amazing! He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces!









6 comments:
I love all of these pictures! Sophie is so photogenic! I miss you guys. At least we'll see you on the 18th. Tell Brady to get ready to have a Dodger Dog eating contest with Jeff at the baseball game. We love you and miss you.
what fun pics!! sounds like you had a really fun trip. next time you are in town, call me and lets do lunch or just get together. i would love to see you and sophie!
Love the pictures! It's so fun to see everyone! THREE boys! Sounds familiar! What a fun trip!
Sophie's mom is pretty photogenic, too. :)
Looks like you gals had a fun trip.
Hey! I came across your blog from Lisa's blog. Remember when I had to cover up the "burn" on your chin with about an inch of concealer??? I will never forget that! Cute blog.
Thanks for keeping me updated with what is going on in AZ. I love the picture of Hudson and Sophie in the pool.
I will post pictures of my trip soon.
Post a Comment