Friday, May 4, 2007

Sophie's crib

Most mornings that we go to get Sophie out of bed, we find she has rotated into this position or scrunched up into a corner!

And she always wakes up happy and smiling!

6 comments:

Will & Camie Shill said...

good i'm so glad you liked your hair, well i think brooklyn and rachel wanted to do some also so maybe we can have a hair day! are you bringing sophie!?

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her this Saturday! She is such a cutie in her pink bed! I miss her so much! Thanks for always updating your blog

Maren said...

Love the picures! She is so cute.

Rachel said...

How nice for you to wake up to such a sweet little face! I think babies look so perfect when they're asleep...like little angels!

Rebecca said...

Such a precious angel.We enjoy the updates of Sophie. Love ya Sophie and Elizabeth and Brady.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

If only we could all wake up feeling that chipper. :)