Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hollywood

Brady's brother Derek flew in from Salt Lake City to surprise Brady for his 30th birthday! Brady always says I can't keep a secret from his so he was shocked to find out that I've known about this for almost 4 months! One of the days Derek was here we took the metro to Hollywood:

Brady and Derek posed with a really creepy Elmo!
He smelled bad and had a really low voice!

Here we are staring at the sun in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

We are such tourists! Brady loves Jim Carrey!

I won't talk about this one. (ok, I have all her songs memorized, and I've been to her concert & really liked it!)

Sweet little Sophie loved riding the Metro. She slept the whole time we were in Hollywood!

10 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Looks like a fun trip.

And you're right, that Elmo is creepy. Was he just wandering the streets?

elizabeth cullimore said...

Yes, Elmo and some other creepy Sesame Street characters were walking around Hollywood & Highland! Not the kind of cute characters I would let kids around!

Maren said...

super fun! happy birthday brady! when was the actual day? sophie is getting so big!

Rebecca said...

Brady you're still young. One day you will have to take me through Hollywood. Such a cutesy picture of Sophie.

Rachel said...

How fun!
And what a sweet little girl to snooze the whole time! Love that last picture of her!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

You guys are always "out on the town"! Sophie is so smiley! When are you coming back to UT to visit?

Janie said...

Come on, I want to know about the Britney Spears square! :) :) Sophie is absolutely darling and Elmo is totally creepy. :)

Debbie said...

Elizabeth...we hang out so much and I had no idea about Britney! Did you really go to her concert??

Lisa Harris said...

Lizzy..it's me!! I found you..find me!! Lisa

Lisa Harris said...

Oh..it lisa-harris.blogspot.com