
Complete with her new hot pink sunglasses, Sophie was ready for a day in L.A. with mommy and some friends!

This was Sophie's first time on the Metro. Next stop: Chinatown!

We went to Chinatown with Debbie & Matthew Couts, Debbie's sister, and Kavita. Mom was feeling "Hollywood," so she bought this headband/scarf to go with her oversized sunglasses!

We ate really yummy eggrolls at a local restaurant. The town had a funny odor to it.

That evening we walked to Farmer's Market with Dad. It's fun to see all the people and get really great food! (It's so hard for mom to resist the huge cookies & giant rice krispy treats!)

I was so tired, I fell asleep about 3 seconds after this picture was taken. Good night!
4 comments:
what a fun little day out! sophie is a cutie! love the scarf too.
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks fo sharing your adventures.
Liz, can I get your autograph!? So HOT! I love seeing Sophie in the Bjorn...so cute!
hi Elizabeth, Brady and Baby Sophie! Sophie you look just like your dad don't you! she is so sweet, i added you guys to my blog, i hope you don't mind! our blog is
willandcam.blogspot
Post a Comment