Monday, April 16, 2007

Sophie vs. Rice Cereal, Round 2

We had a second go with rice cereal...

It went a little better this time!

She seemed more willing to try it...

...but we still made a mess!
(You can't see from this picture, but there was a huge pool of cereal trapped under her neck folds! ick!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad things went a little better this go around. did you try anything different? or maybe it just wasnt such a new taste.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cute little messy face. I can't believe how peacefully she puts up with that! Does she ever cry or scream?

Anyhow - the jury's still out on who she looks more like. Some pics she looks just like Lizzy - others just like a little Brady.

She looks like a little elf in her 5 months pic, the one with the bow.

I'm looking forward to spoiling her in Cali!

Tell her "Hi!" for me.

Rachel said...

Hooray Sophie! So glad to hear it went better this time...and I know what you mean about under the neck. Kate REALLY needs a bath after each feeding ;)

Anonymous said...

I wonder what round 3 will look like! She is too cute! Please give her alot of kisses from auntie ba ba

Rebecca said...

She looks cute! We all miss her here in WA. H ope to see you guys soon!
-Bagley Clan

Rachel said...

Liz,
About the SPT thing, if you look on the side of my blog, there is a link under SPT for LELLY. She creates new challenges for each Tuesday. There's a huge group of women that do it. It's called, Self Portrait Tuesday, and my sister-in-law Donna got me into it. Anyway, I think your little girl is so stinkin' cute! Love the cheeks!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Keep up the good work, Mommy. If nothing else, Sophie looks like she's having a good time.