Friday, September 5, 2008

We're having a GIRL!!

We were so excited when we found out on Tuesday that we're having another girl! I am almost 20 weeks along, and I'm due January 26th! Sophie loves to touch my belly and say, "baby," but I don't think she understands that a real person is going to come and turn her life upside down temporarily. She really loves babies so I hope she's excited when her sister comes!

12 comments:

Janie said...

Where have I been? I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Another girl - CONGRATULATIONS! It's so fun having 2 of the same. I've been thinking about you lately. We need to catch up!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Oh you are in so much trouble with another girl!! Miss you so much!

Jared and Niki said...

We are so excited for you guys! It will be so fun for Sophie to have a little sis. Miss you guys!

Will & Camie Shill said...

so excited for sophie and you and brady!

CdA News Editor said...

Congrats you guys! That is great!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Yeah! Another little girl! I am so excited for you! I am so glad our babies will only be 4 months apart. Thanks for updating your blog... finally!

Rebecca said...

We are so happy for you! Sophie will love being a big sister. Thanks for the birthday call.

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Congrats!!! Little girls are great and so are their cute little clothes. That would be too funny if you had her on the 26th!! Isn't that a big day for your family for Birthdays??? I'm glad to see something on your blog!!

Sheri Lee said...

Woo-hoo! I love all the pics this summer! Too bad you won't be able to do all the jetting around the country next summer, with 2 babies and all! I just flew with my 2 last week, and let me tell you, it was HARD! I am glad I got to see you for a little bit. Just like the good old days!

The Lind's said...

ahh! I am so excited for you! Sophie will be a great big sister! I miss seeing you...we should get together sometime!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

congratulations!! i might be partial, but personally i think girls are the best!

Rachel said...

Oh congrats! How fun to have two little princesses! :)