We had a great summer! I didn't capture a lot, but here are a few pictures from the last three months:

Rachael, Brooklyn, Tarrah and Me at Brooklyn's baby shower! She is due in a couple weeks!

Grandpa, Sophie and the triplets in the irrigation! ( I tried not to think of all the bugs that were in there!)

My 10-year High School Reunion! I went with my great friends Sheri, Catherine and Lynndsey!

Sophie LOVES to swim! She took "daddy & me" swim lessons at the YMCA!

The Banks family vacationed in Newport Beach so we all crashed the party! It looks like preschool on a boat.

I love this picture of Sophie and the trips on the merry-go-round.

The triplets turned 2 in June.

Sophie & I went to Disneyland with the Banks family!

The trouble makers! But they're just so cute!

Sophie on one of her many airplane rides this summer. I think she's flown 30 times now.

Brady turned 31 in June!

I really miss Kavita. I can't believe she moved to India. It was a really sad day for me.

Sophie & Do-dos on the slide during our vacation in Oceanside.

We miss them so much. Life is not the same without them.
4 comments:
oh my goodness an update...i don't believe it! It was fun seeing you at brooklyn's shower and i'm in love with your long long hair!
I love the picture of you from the 10 year high school reunion! You look great! Plus you really stand out since you're the only brunette! Oh, and your hair looks great!
Sophie is like Where is Waldo in every picture. She is so cute, I can't wait for you to come back for Brooklyn's baby!!
An update!!!!
What a great review and fun pictures to go along! Love your darker hair.
I can't believe how BIG Sophie is getting! So cute!
Post a Comment