Friday, September 26, 2008

Twilight Addiction!

I need to go to Twilights Anonymous! As pathetic as it may sound, I haven't read a book (besides pregnancy, parenting or church manuals) in about 8 years, and since I opened Twilight last week I haven't been able to stop reading! I am on the third book and am forcing myself to slow down so it doesn't end so fast! I realize I'm like 3 years behind everyone, but I had no idea I would be so into these books! I'm sure Brady will be excited when I'm done with the last book so we can have normal dinners and conversations that don't revolve around Edward!

10 comments:

Janie said...

I hear you! It was all I could do to throw some lame dinner together at the last minute so I could read the whole time the boys were sleeping. Then I read as much as I could at night too. Eclipse was my favorite!

I can't wait to see you tomorrow! It's been WAY too long!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I started when Eclipse had been out a month or two so waiting for Breaking Dawn nearly killed me! I still re-read here and there because nothing else sounds interesting!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Just admit it, you read Cliff's notes, not the real book! We all know you only read US Weekly! Okay okay, I read it and liked it too! Thanks for forcing me to read it!

The Proctor Group said...

Better late than never. I'm glad you finally joined the club!

Banks Family said...

You are so funny..enjoy all this free time until the baby comes. Love ya!!

Rachel said...

Ha! I was totally the same, with both the NOT reading anything that wasn't about babies, discipline, or organization...and then came the Twilight addiction! Enjoy it!

Jared and Niki said...

so fun, now we get to wait for the movie. You will crave another good book after this and I recommend "These is My Words" My friends and I have LOVED it. Not that you need another book to worry about!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Please update your blog! I need to see pictures of Sophie and your tummy!

Debbie said...

Time for an update Bitta! :) We want to see Sophie!

Will & Camie Shill said...

where's the christmas pics!