Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brooklyn had her baby!

On Tuesday, September 9th, Brooklyn & Jeff had their first baby, a beautiful baby boy named Adam! He is such a doll! After almost 3 hours of intense pushing, he came via c-section. Brooklyn was so sweet and positive during the whole thing. I'm so glad I got to be there. On Monday evening Brooklyn's blood pressure was SO high so her doctor told her to get to the hospital immediately, this baby needed to be born ASAP! She called me, I taught my aerobics class, then Sophie & I hopped on a plane to AZ. We're glad we made it there in time! He was 3 weeks early and the sweet little peanut weighed 5 lbs 15 ounces.

He is such a pretty baby.

The happy family!

His first birthday cake! Our Aunt Jane brought it to the hospital right before he was born!

Sophie loves little "Alum" as she calls him!

She wanted to give him lots of kisses!

7 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I'm so glad you posted these cute pictures! I have never seen these pictures before and I love the ones of Sophie kissing Adam! Kissing cousins! We miss you!

Sheri Lee said...

So sweet. She's gonna be a good big sister! Any names picked out yet?

The Cullimore's said...

That is so awesome! Congrats to Brooklyn and Jeff, they will be terrific parents. Also, congrats to you guys on all of the exciting events and also on THE NEW ADDITION! Since you are having a girl, I take back what I said about naming your baby after me. Derek doesn't really make a great girl's name:) You guys are awesome and we miss you so much!

Derek

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I am so happy for Brooklyn! New babies are so fun and exciting. Sophie is getting so big!

Janie said...

I'm so glad you made it AZ in time! How great to be there - he sure is a cute little boy! I see Sophie is already practicing her big sister kisses. :) I can't wait to see you later this month!!!!!

Rachel said...

Go Brooklyn! How special for her to have YOU there! A beautiful little family.

Oh and Sophie's hair kills me! It's so long!

Rachel said...

Oh and where is this pregnant tummy you're SUPPOSED to have? Skinny!