I love, love, love the Christmas season! I'm one of those people who start playing Christmas music before Thanksgiving. The other day we went Christmas tree shopping for a real tree. I am a fan of the pre-lit artificial trees (no loose needles, no watering, no messing with lights) but Brady wanted the real thing!

After about a million mini-lights I think next year Brady will give in to the fake thing! I was happy with how it all turned out, though. (It looks even better in person!)
8 comments:
Your tree is beautiful and I love your stockings too! It's easier to have a fake tree, but there's nothing better than the smell of real pine. Merry Christmas!!! :) :)
The tree and decorations look beautiful. Thanks for the pictures--
Kathy & Dennis
I'm with YOU Elizabeth on the fake tree thing. Ours is already getting dry, but Brian insists on the REAL thing, too! I love the ribbon draped around it and I really, really love the pottery barn stockings! Very cute!
hey girl, it's marianne, i know this is crazy but my a friend of mine that knew catherin came across your blog months ago and recognized you as catherines old roomate, small world. i've been meaning to post on here but you know how that goes, it was so great to see you guys. lets keep in touch so we can keep each other updated on catherine. :) cute cute family.
I love your tree. Fake trees are much easier! Except when some of the lights go out! Have a wonderful Christmas!
I love real Christmas trees too! We haven't had one in years and was so excited this year to get one.
Merry Christmas! I am so glad that you will be here in AZ for Christmas! I can't wait to see how Sophie acts with all the presents! Love you- see you soon!
Hey liz..will you please email me your address and your parents as well. thanks lisafharris@hotmail.com
Post a Comment