Last Saturday we went to Sequoia's annual Christmas party at the Westin in Pasadena. They throw a great party! There were about 200 well-dressed people, great food, great entertainment, but most of all, GREAT DANCING!! My inhibitions went out the window, and I found myself acting a little crazy on the dance floor! It all paid off though when I won $100 gift card to Best Buy for doing the Soulja Boy dance (solo) on the dance floor in front of all the guests! I am now so embarrassed! I thought everyone was doing it (because how could they not!) Then I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at me! I started to walk off the dance floor, but then the D.J. told me to keep going, so I kept on going! It pays to know what kids are doing these days!


3 comments:
Way to go Elizabeth! I wish I could have seen that. I have to admit I had no clue what dance that is...sad, I must be so out dated! I had to look it up on youtube. I bet you had a blast and looked great jammin out there all by yourself! Too fun! By the way Merry Christmas, hope you have a great one!
So Laisa told me this story of you before I saw it here, and I had no clue what this was...however, my two sisters do, and I just think it is hilarious that you do! I also must say that the dance is pretty darn funny to watch...I'd love to see you do the superman! Have a great Christmas!
oh my gosh, that is so funny. i have no idea who that is though or what the dance is. attach a video of you doing it! : ) hey, for $100, i will look silly for a minute!
Post a Comment