We waited in line for 35 minutes for THIS?!

Sophie seemed excited to see Santa as we got closer and closer to the front of the line, but as soon as I put her on his lap she started screaming! Sadly, this was the best picture! I guess it makes for good memories.
10 comments:
She looks just a bit different from last year's picture. It's the same Santa isn't it?
Kathy
Poor Sophie- she's so sad. At least it's funny and Sophie will enjoy looking back on this in 20 years. See you soon!
That is classic. It is never fun when your kid is sad, but that picture is one for the ages! Love you guys, have a great Christmas!
What a fantastic picture! I know it is sad, but pretty funny as well. Have a great Christmas!
Priceless! 35 minutes is a long time, but come on..what a rad picture! :)
I don't envy mall Santas. Imagine being paid to have children scream on your lap for hours on end.
Hey Elizabeth!
I am so excited that I found your blog! It is so fun to see what you and your cute little family are up to! Don't worry, my 2 year old screamed as soon as Santa entered the room! Love the pictures!
elisha
www.brettandelisharomney.blogspot.com
oh poor soph! good thing she is so cute! I always hated sitting on santa's lap too!
Hey Brady, this is your old friend Matt Holman trying to get ahold of you. I know you are wondering why you didn't get a Christmas card this year and are probably thinking that your Christmas just wasn't complete until it came. Well, all your dreams can come true if you email me at "the_holmans@sbcglobal.net" with your address. I found your blog by googling you guys. Looks like you are in SoCal living it up in the sun. I hope you hear from you soon man. Have a good one. Oh by the way, I have a story for you about our poor friend Nate.
Matt Holman
Very funny picture! Derek Cullimore commented on our blog and I guess served a mission with my husband so when we went to his blog we saw your link and I recognized you. Did that make any sense, that was very confusing? Your family is beautiful. I glanced at the post about Catherine's husband passing and it really got to me. I did not know him but Catherine was one of the sweetest girls and I know she must be hurting. Just thought I would say hi.
Christy (Larson) Denney
Post a Comment