Monday, September 17, 2007

Hudson's Baby Blessing

On September 2nd we were in Arizona for little Hudson Banks's baby blessing! He is so cute & looks a lot like his brothers. Sophie doesn't know it yet, but she's going to love having a cousin so close in age.

The Banks family (except instead of Carter in the middle, that is David, one of the triplets!) I don't know how Tarrah loses her weight so fast! I am very jealous- I work out like a mad man & no results!

4 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I miss Soph-a-loaf so much! She is such a big girl now! I love the family picture too! You all look great! I love you. Love, Auntie Baba and Uncle Jeff

Maren said...

i feel your pain in the weight loss. i still have 25 lbs to go and i cant lose anything. i am going to the dr to get my thyroid checked. i could starve myself and not lose anything. it totally stinks! i hate it cause i want to get prego by the end of the year but not where i am right now!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Hudson looks like he's concocting a brilliant scheme to take over the world, and Sophie seems a little concerned about that.

Will & Camie Shill said...

oh lizabeth she looks just like you, i see brady a lot too but she's definately you! love the new blog deco...how's your hair!? how come hudson always has that serious face!? so cute