Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baby iPod

Apple recently launched a new line of iPods.
We have one of our own we would like to show off!
The Baby iPod:
If anyone knows Brady, they know he's very into his iPod! Adriana (a girl he works with) got this onesie for Sophie - well probably more for Brady!

We love our Baby iPod!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my! I've got to get me one of those new models! Super CUTE!

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Her hair is getting so long! :)

Rebecca said...

We miss Sophie so much. She looks cute in her Ipod shirt.
I finally caved in a got myself an Ipod and it has been easier, I like it.

Jami Baker said...

Hey Liz!! I just found your blog! You are still so beautiful to the point that you make me jealous!! How do you do it! Why do you need hair advise? It always looks so good! But Kara introduced me to a product that I use only once a week (on date night) that is called root boost by TIGI. Love that stuff cause my hair has no volume whatsoever. I just put it up everyday.

Your baby is beautiful! How fun is it that we now have babies! Who would have thought us girls from Lehi 5th would be this old. Crazy!Well, I am glad I found you and hope to see you soon!!

The Cullimore's said...

Sophie is so cute...I am sure Brady is a proud father to see Sophie growing up in the ways of iPod! We look forward to seeing you guys soon and hope all is well. Love ya, Derek & Family

The Thompson's said...

Hey Liz, it's Jessie Hansen (Thompson)! I found your blog off of Jami's and was so excited to see where you are! Your little girl is so adorable! It has been so fun to find long lost friends! Feel free to visit our blog:
mattandjessie.blogspot.com

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Hey Lady!! I saw your blog through Maron Urkov's. Sophie is so beautiful. They grow up so fast!!! Hope you all are doing great!!!