Saturday, May 5, 2007

First Time Swimming!

Today we went to Brady's aunt & uncle's house in Corona, California, where Sophie went swimming for the first time with some of her cousins! She liked it at first, then cried for a while, then liked it again! Since Sophie got her dad's snowy skin color, we had to pack on major sun protection!

Ruth, Travis, Kyle, Andy, Ryan, Sophie & "not quite ready for a swimsuit" mom.

Soaking it all in!

3 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Baby Sophie is so sweet! I'm glad she's protecting her porcelain skin from the sun! She is too cute!

Rachel said...

I keep seeing all these swim pictures on my AZ/CA friends blogs and I am feeling a little jealous! Maybe not so much on the swimsuit thing...haven't put one on since having baby #4 last September...could get scary! But, you look absolutely FABULOUS, as usual! Sophie is looking pretty chi herslef lounging like a little starlet!

Janie said...

I love the hat and the sunglasses! How did you ever get her to keep them on????? She is so cute! Oh, and I absolutely LOVED the video of the rice cereal. She has grown up a ton. Can't wait to see you guys again...