How cute are all the little nudists!? I am glad you finally updated, I have been waiting.... Weren't you the one who told me you keep in touch with people better with blogging... HELLOOOO! That is one of the main reasons I started. Keep up. Miss ya, when are you going to be in town next?
OK, you look great for being 18 weeks prego!! I meant to come say hi and talk a little at the shower, and things were crazy with you trying to write the gifts down. Then my husband needed me to hurry home so he could run to his practice and anyways, it was fun seeing you. Congrats on baby #2. Let us know on your blog when you find out what this baby is . I'm excited for you.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you updated your blog! I check it everyday! I love Sophies pig tails. She's so cute and I can't wait to see you soon! I love you!
How cute are all the little nudists!? I am glad you finally updated, I have been waiting.... Weren't you the one who told me you keep in touch with people better with blogging... HELLOOOO! That is one of the main reasons I started. Keep up. Miss ya, when are you going to be in town next?
cute hair! more updates please!its almost JUNE.
What a great picture, all lined up, on their cruisers!
OK, you look great for being 18 weeks prego!! I meant to come say hi and talk a little at the shower, and things were crazy with you trying to write the gifts down. Then my husband needed me to hurry home so he could run to his practice and anyways, it was fun seeing you. Congrats on baby #2. Let us know on your blog when you find out what this baby is . I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment