Brooklyn and Jeff are in town and on Saturday we played what I love most- Tennis! We are planning on Sophie becoming a professional tennis player so we can retire at 45 and travel around the world with her!


I used to beat Brady but I think now he's better than me. His serves are really powerful!

The beautiful pregnant tennis girl!

Matthew & Brooklyn

Jeff and his really cute 'yearbook ready' pose!

Like a true professional carrying extra racquets since she will probably break a few strings.

Just the right size! Aren't tennis racquets supposed to be just an inch shorter than your height?

Multitasking!
11 comments:
How fun! I never played tenni, but think I'll put my Preston in this spring and see what he thinks. We're still trying to figure out his sport, you know?
Kristin that has twins and is super strong and awesome??? Her pump class is amazing!!!
so cute! Exciting that Brooklyn is prego!
What a fun day of Tennis! Can I have Sophie's autograph?
I didn't know Brooklyn was a PG!! How exciting!! When is she due?
I still remember when we would play tennis in your neighborhood. I was actually telling Mark about it the other day about how much fun tennis is. But I haven't played in a long time! How fun for you guys! What a great idea to have Sophie be a pro tennis player. We'll have to figure out what our kids can do so we can retire early!!
We miss you guys! Tennis was so much fun, even though I had to leave early to get some food. I miss little sophie. Hope to see you soon!
What..Brooklyn's pregnant? Congrats!!!
Ahh...tennis. I doesn't get better than tennis in March.
CUte pics, I am suppossed to start tennis lessons today!!We'll have to team up sometime...ACtually I won't be much competition so, you should have a great time playing me!
sophie looks so cute! she so tiny next to that raquet!
elizabeth im sad you weren't able to come to the shower but thanks so much for the little clothes and bjorn carrier! i'll have to post some pics of him in it! hope we see you soon!
okay Bitta...time for an update! We want Sophie pics!
Cute pics of Sophie, she's gonna grow up to be on the tennis team for sure, just like her Mom. Do you remember teaching Maureen and her friend lessons? They loved it.
Post a Comment