Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Haircut and Other Long Overdue Posts

I have completely neglected our blog and the entire blogging universe for a long time now, but I am back and ready to be consistent (maybe).
Sophie got her first haircut while we were in Arizona last week! My mom couldn't take the unevenness anymore, so she booked an appointment at Blossom salon! She got a cute little 'Posh Spice' do! It's long in the front, then goes to a stacked bob in the back! She looks really adorable and so stylish!
She was so good and still for most of the haircut!

She started getting a little antsy so Grandma had to entertain her with giant fabric flowers!

"Beauty is a Duty!" The blow dryer and round brushing scared her a little, and after about 3 minutes she really wanted to go play!

12 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I love your new posts! And I especially love the picture of you three at mom's house. You look so HOT Elizabeth! I miss you and can't wait to see you again. Hopefully you'll need some dental work so I can see you again. We love you!

rvan said...

Sophie is so cute! Beauty is pain, I just got my eyebrows waxed today!! I've been sporting a unibrow!! Cute hair cut, co-co had her hair cut like that about 2 years ago....I loved it so cute.

Rachel said...

I love that - BEAUTY IS A DUTY! Teach her young-ha!

I love the new cut, too! Kate's hair is not quite long enough to consider cutting yet, poor kid.

Marianne said...

what a super cute family. aren't you sooo excited for catherine to come. i can't even stand it. :) i wish i could crash your part of it though because i just love LA and she would LOVE those areas by laguna beach and i can't remember my most favorite spot but the artsy and boutique area by the beach, so cute. have fun and your little sweetie pie is absolutely adorable :)

The Cullimore's said...

She is growing up too fast! We look forward to seeing you guys next month!

Love ya!

Maren said...

so cute! i cant believe she stayed still. brynlee would be all over the place! i wish there was a final shot of her haircut. i bet it is adorable. did i hear from someone that brooklyn is prego? tell her invite me to her private blog!!! smurkov@aol.com

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Check out http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
I just gave my blog facelift for free!
See you soon! Love, Baba and Jeffy

Elisha said...

Hey Elizabeth! Your little girl is so adorable! My girls always scream when I try to get their hair cut! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your fam. now and then! Feel free to do the same! Take Care!
elisha romney
www.brettandelisharomney.blogspot.com

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I finally updated my blog with "THE NEWS". Hurry up and get your flight info, I need to kiss my soph-a-loaf.

Angela said...

She is looking more like you, Elizabeth! What a doll!

Lisa Harris said...

Oh Lizzy she is so dang cute. Don't you love what a little trim can do. It makes them appear so much older.

Sheri Lee said...

Hey girl! Sophie is getting so big! I finally started my blog, and it is not nearly as cute as yours, but at least I did it! Now we can keep in touch better!