Thursday, February 7, 2008

Christmastime!

We spent Christmas this year in Arizona. Sophie and I stayed for a week, but Brady could only join us for a couple days.
Sophie in her cute (not so Christmasy- can wear more than once) new dress!

She was so great last year, they asked her to reprise her role as Baby Jesus in the annual Christmas Eve Nativity (baby Hudson was asleep)! She got a little overwhelmed halfway through so her understudy (a doll) had to step in for the last half!

The wonderful cast and crew! My sister Melanie actually got all these costumes in the "Holy Land' when they went on their Church History tour last year.

Lovin' all the presents and her cousin Davis!

4 comments:

rvan said...

you do look great Elizabeth! your so beautiful!

Rachel said...

I love Sophie's dress! You were wise to get something that would be cute Winter or Spring! WHat a gorgeous family photo!

Maren said...

cute family picture! love the dress.

The Cullimore's said...

Hey Brady! How come you aren't losing any of your hair and mine is all going away!!! I am your younger brother for cryin' out loud!!!