Thursday, February 7, 2008

Polar Express

A couple days before Christmas Sophie and I went with some of my family on "The Polar Express" in Williams, AZ! It was really fun- freezing, but fun!


Sophie loves her little (bigger) cousin Hudson! She always has to hug and kiss him!

I love these gift shop hats! Don't worry- it's faux fur!

Santa gave every kid a bell! Sophie loved hers so much! She kept ringing it and trying to eat it!

With the Grandparents!

3 comments:

rvan said...

How fun, your santa looks very jolly, our santa at our christmas party kept telling the kids to "shut up!"....I think he was probably on his own "naughty list", or maybe he was a "south pole" santa helper...I was a little afraid! I think he needs to hang up his santa boots before next year!

Rachel said...

Oh my boys would've loved to ride the Polar Express here in Utah, but the COLD was a major turn off to me! What cute pictures of a fun, fun time! Oh, and you have been missed, but I understand life being hectic!

Maren said...

so fun! i want to take brynlee next year.