Last weekend My mom, Rebecca, and Brian, Tarrah & Hudson flew to L.A. to visit us and to see our favorite musical- Wicked! We didn't know that would be the last performance of Wicked before they all went on strike! We got so lucky! My friend Kavita came too! My mom stayed at our home to babysit Sophie and Hudson so we could stay out late.
Back to my roots! I can't deny it any longer- I am a brunette! I had someone fix my at-home-hair coloring disaster by putting an all over brown & giving me some highlights! We'll see how long I stay true to my natural color! This is sweet baby Hudson- he's 7 months younger than Sophie but they're almost the same size!
We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Rachael's birthday, a little early, but we love an excuse to eat cheesecake! Rachael loves anything pumpkin so she couldn't resist their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake!



6 comments:
Ah, the Cheesecake Facory! We FINALLY got one ine SLC a few weeks ago, but haven't made the venture out there yet!
Love all the pictures! It's so fun to see everyone and their little ones. hat's pretty funny about Hudson being almost as big as Sophie! Kate is 14 months and only 18 lbs. A twig.
Didn't you love the show? I thought it was excellent. So happy you got to see it before the strike too!
Thanks for a great weeked, I miss sweet little Sophie she looks so cute when Brian is holding her. She is the only sleep deprived kid that always has a smile. Sophie looks so cute on the car.
I can't believe how adorable Sophie is. I hope you guys are going to have lots of kids. They would all be beautiful!!!
I looks like she had a fun 1st Birthday. I can't believe how fast they grow up!!
I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Janeice
what a fun weekend and super lucky to see the last show! this strike needs to be over SOON. just pay the poor people their money and get on with it.
I'm a huge fan of Wicked and Cheesecake. My kind of weekend. :)
Btw, I think the brunette look matches your eyes beautifully.
Post a Comment