Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trip to the Los Angeles Temple

We went to the Los Angeles Temple with the rest of our stake to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of its dedication. It was a great experience. It was Sophie's first time to see the Temple! (I dyed my hair back to brown later that night!)

After the Commemoration, we went with the Couts to dinner at El Torito in Beverly Hills. Now that we have kids, a nice dinner out isn't quite as relaxing as it used to be!

4 comments:

Dori said...

oh my gosh, I'm so slow. I thought you looked different today when I saw you at church. You are a brunette? I need to come up and see! ps, loved the Halloween pictures

The Cullimore's said...

El Torito, isn't that where we ate when I was out there? Yumm...I know you guys love their guac

Nice pictures!

Derek

brady cullimore said...

We went to the El Torito in Pasadena when you were in town. I'm impressed you remember the name! This was our first time at the El Torito in Beverly Hills. The guacamole wasn't quite as good this time - I think avocados are out of season right now. It was still a lot of fun!

Maren said...

amen to the no more relaxing dinners. its so hard to do anything with kids!