Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sophie's 1st birthday!

Our baby turned 1 today! I can't believe it's been a whole year since we had her. She has brought us so much joy. We love our Sophie so much. We have some cute video of today's events we'll post some clips soon, but I thought I would post some pictures of her birthday party she had at the park with some of her friends!




It was impossible to get all the kids to look at the camera! They were so happy until we started taking pictures!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

The one of her sitting alone on the grass looking up at the ballons is perfect! Unless you already have a gazillion huge photos of her, that one needs to be put in a big frame. Happy Birthday, Sophie!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! I love you so much! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! See you soon for Thanksgiving.

Debbie said...

We had so much fun!! The pics turned out good too!! We love Sophie!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to SOPHIE and to Elizabeth! It's a celebration for YOU to, because it was the day you became a mother! Beautiful pics!

Janie said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!!! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate. I love the hat btw - can you even believe she's one???

Anonymous said...

Sophie,
You are so beautiful. We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We love you!

Rebecca said...

What a fun party! Looks like it was no stop fun. Those trips are party animals!

Laura said...

Hi Elizabeth!Its Laura (Lane)Smith! Its so nice to see your sweet family!! Hopefully you remember me...I lived with you and Cathrine in Orem right before you and Brady got married...ANYWAY I dont know how I got to your blog but I'm so glad I did! You look so beautiful and your Sophie is so stink'n cute! Our girls are pretty close in age actually!! So nice to see you...please stop by my blog and say hello!!
http://boffiesfamily.blogspot.com/

The Cullimore's said...

Those pictures are great! Happy birthday to Sophie!!! We love you guys!

Grace especially wants to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her cousin...

Maren said...

oh elizabeth, she is one! looks like a fun party at the park. i love the picture with sophie and the balloons-priceless. she is adorable.

Maren said...

p.s. tell brooklyn to invite me to view her blog. smurkov@aol.com