We've only had an unrelated babysitter for Sophie a couple times since she's been born, but last night was one of those times! Brady and I went to the movies & Matt and Troy came, too! We saw Dan in Real Life and we all thought it was a really good movie. We highly recommend it! I think we're going to start getting a sitter every weekend. It feels so great to go out & not worry about getting home before 7:00 bedtime.Sunday, November 18, 2007
A night out
We've only had an unrelated babysitter for Sophie a couple times since she's been born, but last night was one of those times! Brady and I went to the movies & Matt and Troy came, too! We saw Dan in Real Life and we all thought it was a really good movie. We highly recommend it! I think we're going to start getting a sitter every weekend. It feels so great to go out & not worry about getting home before 7:00 bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe we haven't talked and Brian and I saw that movie on Sat night!! We really liked it, we thought it was so funny. I'm glad you finally realized how wonderful a babysitter can be!!
Amen to that sista! It's good for the kiddos, too to have someone else watching over them! Now, if only we could manage to find a weekend when someone in our home is NOT sick!
I wish I was there! It sounds like everyone had fun! I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you for Christmas!
That is great! We really want to see Dan in Real Life, you will have to tell us what you thought!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
i want to see that movie so bad. sad to say but we havent ever gotten a babysitter for brynlee! my sister watches her when i work 2x a month but other than that, never. we really need to get out more!
Doesn't it feel great to get out w/out kids everyonce in awhile??? I love it. It is a must have. I loved the movie Dan in real life. It was one of the better movies I've seen in awhile.
Janeice
I agree about the babysitter. It's the best to not have to worry about what's going on at home! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment