Brady's work goes all out for Halloween! He won $50 in the costume contest wearing this one of a kind Scarecrow costume that Debbie Couts made from scratch !
The crazy people of Sequoia's Legal Department!
Sophie doing her Ladybug impersonation!
Will the real Flava Flav please stand up! Congratulations, Erick!
Just to make everything clear though...I did not make the costumes myself. Here is how it went: I cut up the fabric...Jessica Pulsipher did the tricky part of figuring out pattern instructions and sewing it together, and I then added the final touches (straw, patches, rope)...I couldn't have done it without her!
Elizabeth, You are so funny; you make a GORGEOUS 80s prom queen! I'm loving all these pictures from the ward party, office party, and pumpkin carving! That tree is amazing! An Brady's pumpkin turned out great! We didn't do any fancy carvings this year, but let the older kids do their own.
Loving the ladybug; a seriously cool costume, and perfect for a crawler!
The triplets make the perfect little piggies!
Your comment about me not agin cracks me up! I just went out and got Dr. Oz's book about slowing the aging process. I'm getting that "I feel old" feeling....
Thanks for all the love you always give me on my blog! 24 is a little extreme, even for me! But, I read them all! :)
Ok, so this comment is getting REALLY long, but I have to congratulate Brady on winning first place!
I love all of your guys costumes! Sophie is getting so big and is so adorable. I love her hair. I miss seeing you guys. I still have my Y memebership over there and I want to come to your class. But I am scared you will kick my trash!
4 comments:
Congrats Brady on winning!!
Just to make everything clear though...I did not make the costumes myself. Here is how it went: I cut up the fabric...Jessica Pulsipher did the tricky part of figuring out pattern instructions and sewing it together, and I then added the final touches (straw, patches, rope)...I couldn't have done it without her!
Elizabeth,
You are so funny; you make a GORGEOUS 80s prom queen! I'm loving all these pictures from the ward party, office party, and pumpkin carving! That tree is amazing! An Brady's pumpkin turned out great! We didn't do any fancy carvings this year, but let the older kids do their own.
Loving the ladybug; a seriously cool costume, and perfect for a crawler!
The triplets make the perfect little piggies!
Your comment about me not agin cracks me up! I just went out and got Dr. Oz's book about slowing the aging process. I'm getting that "I feel old" feeling....
Thanks for all the love you always give me on my blog! 24 is a little extreme, even for me! But, I read them all! :)
Ok, so this comment is getting REALLY long, but I have to congratulate Brady on winning first place!
I love all of your guys costumes! Sophie is getting so big and is so adorable. I love her hair. I miss seeing you guys. I still have my Y memebership over there and I want to come to your class. But I am scared you will kick my trash!
Oh yeah...I love you family pictures in your title. Really cute. Also I love the background, how did you do that? Can you share?
Post a Comment