Her face is getting so old, she has changed since I saw her last. Liz, you wonder why your phone doesn't work -she was eating that thing like a piece of candy. My 6 year old neighbor Bridget said she was saving her money for a cell phone...what ever happend to wanting to buy clothes, toys or candy. I said to her -do you have a lot of people who are trying to call you she just laughed like I was so outdated!!!
8 comments:
Yeah, dolls are so Twentieth Century. What a modern girl really craves is a cell phone. :)
Way to go, Soph!
Her face is getting so old, she has changed since I saw her last. Liz, you wonder why your phone doesn't work -she was eating that thing like a piece of candy. My 6 year old neighbor Bridget said she was saving her money for a cell phone...what ever happend to wanting to buy clothes, toys or candy. I said to her -do you have a lot of people who are trying to call you she just laughed like I was so outdated!!!
yay for sophie!!! love the bracelet!
What a cutie! Our boys were always motivated by remote controls, but Kate is a phone girl as well! If I could just get her to walk to it!!!
Good job Sophie!!!! The phones hold so much power don't they?
so cute! i can't believe how big she's getting. great job, sophie!
Go Sophie!! We are so happy for you!! She is too cute! love the Tiffany's bracelet!
Yeah. Such a cute video.We miss Sophie. Jessica's motivation to crawl was Kleenex!
Post a Comment