Elizabeth, Brady, Sophie and Bella!
Looks like you guys were having a blast. :)
I wish we were there with Sophie at the beach. Looks like fun. Miss you guys much.
So cute! I don't know what was better - Sophie's bikini or Elizabeth singing the bikini song! :)
I loved her laugh after she got a mouthful of sea water. Mmmmm, tasty! :) :) Great video guys!
She loved it! Most babies don't like the cold ocean splashing up on them, but she was so into it! I also enjoyed the song! :)
i loved the video! sophie is so adorable! it was great seeing you yesterday!
i got her cover at www.shoppingcartcovers4baby.com she does a fabulous job! i got my shopping cart cover from her too. i totally recommend her!
Sophie is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I am sad to leave the ward. Sorry I haven't been a very good VT partner, but I enjoyed having you as mine. We will have to for sure keep in touch through blogging!Becca
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like you guys were having a blast. :)
I wish we were there with Sophie at the beach. Looks like fun. Miss you guys much.
So cute! I don't know what was better - Sophie's bikini or Elizabeth singing the bikini song! :)
I loved her laugh after she got a mouthful of sea water. Mmmmm, tasty! :) :) Great video guys!
She loved it! Most babies don't like the cold ocean splashing up on them, but she was so into it! I also enjoyed the song! :)
i loved the video! sophie is so adorable! it was great seeing you yesterday!
i got her cover at www.shoppingcartcovers4baby.com she does a fabulous job! i got my shopping cart cover from her too. i totally recommend her!
Sophie is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I am sad to leave the ward. Sorry I haven't been a very good VT partner, but I enjoyed having you as mine. We will have to for sure keep in touch through blogging!
Becca
Post a Comment