Sunday, November 12, 2006

Picture timeline


Elizabeth & Brooklyn passing time before the delivery


Her first picture


Proud daddy!


Grandma Davis


Aunt Brooklyn ("Aunt Ba-ba")


Daddy learning how to hold Sophie


The happy family


Sophie's doctor - Dr. Walker


Pretty in pink


A Candy Striper wheeled Elizabeth & Sophie to the parking lot


Sophie is so excited to be home!


Doing what she does best
(She always rolls over to her side to sleep)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sophie's pictures! She is such a sweet baby and I am so glad I was able to be there for her arrival! I can't wait to see you three for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

We love Sophie and we can't wait to hold her. Davis and Carter want to look at her all day. Davis still calls her Ariel Pirate he's going to have to get used to her new name!! Love The Banks Family